Meet the new Berkley SHIMMA Pro-Rig
Looking for the perfect solution to catch mulloway, barramundi and Murray cod? Berkley has you covered with its SHIMMA Pro-Rig! This rig is designed to suit a wide range of species in both fresh and saltwater environments. It is made from Berkley’s top-quality materials, so you can trust that it will perform well when it counts the most. If you’re looking for an edge on the competition, don’t miss out on Berkley’s Shimma Pro-Rig!
The SHIMMA Pro-Rig has been designed and tested here in Australia by Tackle World’s own Shane Compain – here’s what you need to know about Berkley’s Shimma Pro-Rig:
– Berkley SHIMMA Pro-Rig is built for big fish that pull hard
– Fitted with a removable weighted hook and a single Owner STX Taff Wire Treble
– Hyperwire split ring ensures maximum strength and durability
– Thick body profile and tapered-off paddle tail create strong body roll and wide tail action
– Perfect for slow rolling across weed beds, rock bars, and drop offs
– Available in ten colours and three sizes to suit a wide range of species in both fresh and saltwater environments
Whether you’re an experienced angler or just starting, Berkley’s Shimma Pro-Rig is a great choice for those looking to target mulloway, barramundi and Murray cod. So don’t wait any longer – make the Berkley SHIMMA Pro-Rig your go-to choice for your next fishing adventure!
Looking to Berkley’s Shimma Pro-Rig? Check out your nearest Tackle World store here
Shimma Pro- Rig Colour Range – 10 Batfish Profiles
- Removable weighted hook system for customisation to suit all fishing scenarios.
- Fitted with quality Owner STX trebles and Hyperwire split rings for maximum hook up potential.
- Built from TPE materials which is super tough and withstands punishment from toothy critters.
- Expansive colour range (10) to match all baitfish profiles in Australian waters.