Penn Battle III DX Reels – Now available at Tackle World Stores
We are excited to announce that Penn Battle III DX Reels are available EXCLUSIVELY to Tackle World stores.
The PENN Battle III DX range features enhanced cosmetics and added technology to be the strongest, smoothest and most durable version of PENN’s Battle III platform.
By matching PENN’s proprietary CNC Gear Technology with upgraded brass pinion and main gears, an extra bearing under the spool for additional support and a HT-100 carbon fibre drag system with enhanced wave spring design, the Battle III DX has the guts and to handle serious abuse. Ranging in size from 2500 to 8000, this series has a model for every angler, at an incredible value.
PENN have turned up the dial a notch and added some extra features for a favourite amongst many, the Battle III, in the all-new DX version.
Upgrades over standard Battle III
- – Extra bearing under the spool for additional support
- – Upgraded wave spring design for more minute drag adjustment and wider range of useable drag
- – Improved gear durability with brass main and pinion gear on all sizes
- – EVA ball handle knob for improved cranking comfort.
- – DX range exclusive silver and black cosmetic
The Battle III DX range features a large EVA ball handle knob for improved cranking comfort. Next time you throw into a bust-up, do it with a reel that’s up for the task and feels solid as a rock in the hand.
Available now, and only at Tackle World.